Redfox Aion
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 LAG - fixed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dmaxcustom

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: LAG - fixed   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi there.

I am having a very slow response from the server... my skills take a long time to connect or to do something... and my chains are not conecting due to the time it takes to get a response.

i dont know it is me or the server. But in other places i dont have this issue.

I hope you can look into this,

ty
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Thank you for the feedback... i will look forward for this problem...
Back to top Go down
http://redfoxaion.forumrama.com
Feathers

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 am

I'm also having this problem, my pings going over 5k -- is there anything to do to fix it? Or can I just not play here? D:
Back to top Go down
ToxicHack1

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:45 am

Feathers wrote:
I'm also having this problem, my pings going over 5k -- is there anything to do to fix it? Or can I just not play here? D:

You can but u might get it as a problem some times but maybe its in the start its lagging Wink


Contact me or Admin/Magebane Or me Toxichack or Toxichackz in game if theres a problem
Back to top Go down
marcon

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-28
Location : cagayan de oro city

PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm

i think ur connection coz we play here nt lag....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 pm

NIce migo...
Back to top Go down
http://redfoxaion.forumrama.com
Storm

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 am

marcon wrote:
i think ur connection coz we play here nt lag....
no its not their connection my dear its because the hoster is only admins computer that compares to the hoster with pay... the fastest hoster connection is using T2 technology where every corner of the world can connect without lagging and it depends on the company of the hoster and i guess thats why you are not lag its because your inside the philippine island that all!^^
Back to top Go down
ToxicHack1

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 am

Storm wrote:
marcon wrote:
i think ur connection coz we play here nt lag....
no its not their connection my dear its because the hoster is only admins computer that compares to the hoster with pay... the fastest hoster connection is using T2 technology where every corner of the world can connect without lagging and it depends on the company of the hoster and i guess thats why you are not lag its because your inside the philippine island that all!^^

I dont lag and im not in philippine im in denmark/ i live in denmark
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 am

Dont worry about this problem i know sometimes server connection get freaky and now the connection is stable...
Back to top Go down
http://redfoxaion.forumrama.com
eclairysa27

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 26
Location : cavite

PostSubject: admin plss read    Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 am

Crying or Very sad admin na dc kami lahat anu pow nangyari?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LAG - fixed   

Back to top Go down
 
LAG - fixed
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redfox Aion :: Game Issues :: Problems-
Jump to: