Redfox Aion

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

odd announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roaminglake

PostSubject: odd announcement   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 am

there was an announcement today that said "To all players you may contact us if in case you all get disconnected from the game contact me with this No. +6393255XXXXX" of course the number was filled out the rest of the way. i just was not sure if i should put full number.

anyway, I'm posting about this cuz its the first time i have seen it and it seemed kinda sketchy like maybe somebody did some hacking or something. I just want to verify that the announcement was valid. and if it is valid please explain what its about.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: odd announcement   Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 pm

roaminglake wrote:
there was an announcement today that said "To all players you may contact us if in case you all get disconnected from the game contact me with this No. +6393255XXXXX" of course the number was filled out the rest of the way. i just was not sure if i should put full number.

anyway, I'm posting about this cuz its the first time i have seen it and it seemed kinda sketchy like maybe somebody did some hacking or something. I just want to verify that the announcement was valid. and if it is valid please explain what its about.

I posted it yesterday and it's my CP No. i posted it because i dunno what happen with my connection yesterday. you all got disconnected and cant login to the game and it happened many times.. if i didn't check the server i wouldn't know you all got disconnected.. if it will happen again i hope someone will inform me...

i know its sketchy but its the only way to inform me... at the moment no one is monitoring the game except me when i'm online...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://redfoxaion.forumrama.com
roaminglake

PostSubject: Re: odd announcement   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:33 am

XD okay
Back to top Go down
eclairysa27

PostSubject: what is the number again   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 pm

anu pow ulit ung num. nyu pow?
Back to top Go down
Doremon